This job is no longer available
- Together with the local technical marketing engineers and the global team, translate the needs from SABIC customers into activities to support the application development.
- Generate conceptual structural designs, helping the customer to achieve much better, cheaper, lighter designs by defining and choosing the right concept.
- Perform mechanical and processing CAE analysis to enhance customer confidence.
- Have discussions with customers on material properties.
- Help the customer with solving issues during part production, processing and testing.
- Taking project leadership. Being able to make project definition and carry out execution from direct communications with customer. Work with a team.
- Structural design insight. Be able to see strength and weakness in other people's designs, and at the same time be able to generate sound structural design concepts.
- Experience and capable in predictive engineering, preferably on both mechanical and processing (injection moulding) simulations.
- Good communication skills. Be able to "teach" the customer and discuss alternative solutions with him.
- Knowledge on injection moulding.
- Being able to set-up test methods or guide testing by others.
- Fluent in English
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: