This job is no longer available
- - Doctorate degree. in computer science or related disciplines or a Master’ s degree in Computer science or related disciplines with at least 5 years of experience in related technical area
- Experience in modeling manufacturing and asset management systems.
- Familiarity with business process analysis technology and related industry standards, such as BPMN and BMM.
- A solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles, including familiarity with W3C web service technologies
- A solid understanding of the theories and principles of enterprise architecture design and implementation.
- A working knowledge of user-centric design principles.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Must be willing to work out of an office in Niskayuna, NY
- Must be willing to take a drug test and submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- You must submit your application for employment on the careers page at www.ge.com/research to be considered
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- - Doctorate degree. in computer science
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work across all functions/levels as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imagine working alongside innovation giants in the world’s most diverse industrial research lab – you can make it happen by clicking on the “Apply to job” button below.
Section 19 Job: YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT.