This job is no longer available
You will be provided with certain existing accounts where my client has a relationship, you will be tasked with expanding their service offering within that key account.
This position would suit someone working within a Pharmaceutical company as a Key Account Manager, Market Access Sales Manager, Sales Specialist (SHA’s, PCT’s etc)
The roles will be London based with clients throughout the UK and Europe. This is a unique opportunity to work with a vibrant, dynamic and growing company to help propel your career forward.
- BSc science, preferably a higher degree, or equivalent experience
- 3- 6 years’ experience in pharmaceutical sales force/BD/Key Account management
- Desirable but not essential: will have worked with Market Access teams, or in PCT/SHA teams
- Consultative approach – understand the client and tailor the approach to their needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly presentable and credible
Package: Salary £40 - £45 k + car + bonus (20% - 50%) + benefits
For more information please send your up to date CV to Greg Bell – email@example.com
Business development, SHA, PCT’s, Strategic Health Authorities, Primary Care Trusts, Key Accounts, Key Account Management, Market Access, Health Economics, Sales, Project manager, account manager, commercial manager, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, cro, contract research, healthcare, consultancy, UK, South, South East, Berkshire, Middlesex, Surrey, London, Hampshire, Kent, Buckinghamshire, Essex, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, cro, contract research, healthcare, consultancy, UK, South, South East, Berkshire, Middlesex, Surrey, London, Hampshire, Kent, Buckinghamshire