On Line Engineer MRi - Magnet Champion (ref 3-7) Job
The Service Support Engineer main responsibilities are:
Magnet / Helium Tracking Support:
- Provide solutions to the field engineers and/or customers to repair MRi magnets when issues occur. This can include trips to provide on-site support when needed. Also, lead initiatives around MRi cold chain systems, focusing on helium consumption and tracking. Ensure that each region is performing appropriate actions and follow-ups to ensure highest level of magnet quality.
- Provide solutions to the field engineers and/or customers to repair systems when issues occur. This can include trips to provide on-site support when needed.
New Product Introduction:
- Define all service requirements during a new product design phase and validate before introduction into the field: training, documentation,
- serviceability, spare parts availability, etc. Ramp-up the field engineers competencies on the new product.
Quality and Productivity:
- Optimize field engineers competencies
- Provide feedback about issues to various function (engineering, manufacturing, quality, marketing) in order to improve service, and product quality and reliability
This position is opened to Service Engineers having an excellent knowledge of Magnetic Resonance imaging.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Magnetic Resonance area
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Open minded with ability to develop relationship with a multinational and multifunctional team
- English fluent: daily oral and written communication
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Knowledge of a second language would be a plus (Arabic, French, Russian, Turkish, …) Any location in EAGM can be considered