This job is no longer available
SE Tylose GmbH & Co. KG is a growing German chemical company belonging to the Japanese Shin-Etsu group. As one of the leading international chemical companies, Shin-Etsu employs about 16.000 employees worldwide and realized net sales of about 9 billion Euro in 2011. We are one of the worldwide leaders in the production of Methylcellulose and Hydroxyethylcellulose. In Wiesbaden, about 500 employees are working in our Production, Research, Sales & Marketing and Administration Departments.
In order to support our ‚Technical Sales‘ team, we are looking to recruit a
Chemist (m/f) / Chemical Engineer (m/f) as Sales Representative
Key responsibilities of the function:
· Identify new business opportunities for cellulose ethers
· Establish contacts with potential customers
· Visit customers (worldwide) and discuss technical and commercial issues
· Closely cooperate with our worldwide sales team
· Lead a laboratory
· Degree in chemistry or chemical engineering
· Minimum of 3 years experience as Business Development Manager or Sales Representative in the chemical industry
· Willingness to travel (about 40 % of total work time)
· Strong communication skills in English and German
· Ability to self-motivate
· Strategic thinking
· Capability to set up clear plans
In return, SE Tylose offers a highly interesting job in a growing and future-oriented company with high-class social benefits.You want to contribute to our success?
Please send your detailed application under specification of your salary requirement.