Software Business Analyst Job
The Software Business Analyst is responsible for providing strategic analysis to optimize all aspects of go-to-market strategy and commercialization of GE’s large and diverse portfolio of software and software-enabled services.
- Collect, analyze, and report on software opportunities in multiple vertical industries.
- Unify and standardize market segmentation across GE software businesses.
- Analyze feasibility and profitability of various software and service business models and work with product line owners on evolving go-to-market strategy.
- Manage primary and secondary research with 3rd-party market intelligence firms.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify and prioritize emerging software and services opportunities in the Industrial Internet space.
- Outstanding business analytic skills.
- Hands-on modeling and spreadsheet skills.
- Prefer understanding of enterprise software pricing and licensing models including perpetual licensing but also subscription-based models, managed services, and revenue sharing.
- MBA preferred.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in San Ramon, CA.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be willing to travel.
- You must submit your application for employment on the careers page at www.gecareers.com to be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imagine what GE will make happen next. If you are ready to join us, click on
the "Apply to job" button below.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Section 19 Job: YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT.