This job is no longer available
Specific activities include the following:
* Review incoming copy approval submissions and determine the core group of approvers. Ensure that the appropriate business partners provide accurate inputs and drive accountability to the process.
* Partner with Design Project Managers (DPM), where applicable, to incorporate key copy milestones into design project management/tracking system.
* Work with team to keep projects on track.
* Maintain and manage updates to reviewer lists
* Support the Global Regulatory Affairs Operation team to help implement and manage an electronic workflow system.
* Train users on review responsibilities, copy/artwork approval process, and electronic approval system.
* Provide system support/basic troubleshooting help.
* Use biweekly project review meetings to identify any label inputs that are at risk. Put plans in place to ensure that the substantiation is completed on schedule.
* Expedite label and copy review by identifying key issues, articulating risks, manage approval schedules and determine the appropriate management level of notification.
* Mediate and drive consensus on copy development.
* Recommend process improvements as appropriate.
The Copy Development Project Manager should maintain a working knowledge of current regulations on label formats, font requirements, drug facts and disseminate information to business partners with the assistance of Regulatory Team.
A minimum Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years experience in consumer goods or healthcare artwork/copy development.
* Attention to detail and strong project management skills
* Strong organizational skills and ability to work under aggressive timelines to meet strict deadlines
* Ability to multitask and prioritize competing agendas
* Strong computer skills; familiarity with online systems preferred
* Excellent business collaboration/interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
* Understanding of consumer goods or healthcare packaging requirements and regulations
Familiarity with all types of marketing communication vehicles is preferred. New Product Development, R&D and/or Regulatory Affairs experience is also desirable.
This position involves a minimum of 10% travel within the EAME region.