This job is no longer available
I believe that the care we give can make every moment count.
Compassionate care and uncompromising service - that's how Gentiva improves quality of life in the final stages of life. By delivering palliative care by hospice professionals, our patients can spend their remaining days in comfort and peace.
At Gentiva, we believe that every moment matters. We believe in compassionate care. Most of all, we believe in dignity and respect for each patient we serve.
I believe in working for a company that cares as much as I do.
Gentiva offers our Sales Development Director a unique employment package that includes:
- Unprecedented opportunities for career growth
- Working in an environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest level of care where the patient comes first
- Competitive salary which includes a bonus plan
I believe that a stronger team begins with me.
A Sales Development Director:
- Collaborates with Regional Vice President Sales on identified areas of sales process or product knowledge deficits and leads the development and implementation of educational initiatives to promote overall improvements.
- Works collaboratively with Regional Sales, Operations & Clinical Operations to identify areas in need of educational support and training initiatives to improve growth, productivity and retention.
- Designs, monitors, and/or promotes local, area or regional promotional incentives as needs indicate.
- Develops, assesses and conducts sales orientations programs for new sales associates.
- Assists in preparation and implementation of Specialty sales training and credentialing. Collaborates with clinical & operational leadership to monitor and maintain Specialty services growth.
- Develops and implements sales credentialing path to increase productivity, retention and career growth.
- In conjunction with Sales Support, Marketing, and Training and Development creates new educational offerings, updates current information and leads in the facilitation of sales associate orientation programs.
- Performs comparative analysis of branch outcomes to identify regional trends and directs educational initiatives to improve overall growth and financial outcomes.
- Educates sales management on effective use of analytics and metrics to manage sales force deployment.
- Conducts regional training for peer mentors to increase expertise in content and delivery thereof; thus improving skills, retention and productivity of mentees.
- Develops materials and conducts executive presentations in conjunction with respective sales management (when needed) to penetrate national/regional accounts.
- Develops and facilitates general Medical Directors orientation and training. Organizes and conducts regional Medical Directors forum to promote integration.
- Creates and facilitates teambuilding and customer service workshops to increase productivity and job satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales or Marketing or the equivalent.
- A minimum of five years sales experience including two years in a hospice sales training/leadership position generally required.
- Strong knowledge of hospice operations/regulations required.
- Knowledge of hospice services, differentiators, and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent proactive leadership skills, verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to design and implement effective training programs and external presentations.
- Extensive travel required.
I believe the best is yet to come.
As an associate, we give you everything you need to make the most of your career, including advanced education and training, the latest resources and the industry's highest standards of clinical excellence. When you work for Gentiva Hospice, you can expect more: more opportunities, more challenges, more rewards. That's why Gentiva is the employer of choice for some of today's most experienced and talented associates.
*Gentiva Health Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse, nursing, homecare, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, hospice, hospice sales, hospice liaison, hospice market representative, account executive, sales executive, sales rep, sales trainer, sales manager, sales director