This job is no longer available
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence - that's what Gentiva patients have come to expect from our clinicians for nearly 40 years. Gentiva, America's homecare leader, has set the clinical standard for today's fastest-growing segment of healthcare - homecare. By creating innovative solutions that lead to high-quality patient outcomes, Gentiva's patient-centered approach improves quality of life and independence. With Gentiva, great healthcare has come home.
I believe I can make a difference.
With almost 40 years of experience and more than 380 locations in 39 states, Gentiva serves approximately half a million patients annually. Gentiva is a company on the move - driving some of the most exciting new opportunities in home healthcare. Financially and strategically, we are positioned to be a key player in the industry for years to come. All of which make Gentiva the place to be.
I believe in working for a company that cares as much as I do.
Gentiva offers our RN Manager of Clinical Practice a unique employment package that includes:
Working in a supportive, stable, and team-oriented environment where the patient comes first
Competitive salary and incentive plan
Comprehensive benefits which include medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, a generous PTO package, paid holidays, 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, direct deposit, tuition reimbursement and much more
An opportunity to pave the way for a career that can take you as far as you want to go
I believe that a stronger team begins with me.
As a RN Manager of Clinical Practice, you will:
- Manages clinical activities, including patient assessments, care plan development, service level determination, on-site field visits, and the implementation/coordination/maintenance/evaluation of care plans.
- Responsibility for direct supervision of clinical staff. Participates in the recruitment, interviewing, selection, and orientation of team members; evaluates their performance relative to job goals/requirements; coaches staff and recommends in-service education programs and ensures adherence to internal policies/standards. Manages the assignment of clinical associates.
- Ensures service quality and participates in care coordination to ensure proper communication between caregivers, patients, referral sources and payers. Discusses operational issues, updates staff on new/changed regulations and reviews records/documentation to ensure regulatory and in-house compliance.
- Oversight of clinical integrity of appropriate documentation, quality of care provided, visits utilization, appropriate contacts with physicians, adherence to the care plan, and evidence of communication between disciplines.
- Accountable for financial responsibility related to budget goals through utilization, documentation, providing appropriate and accurate patient care, case mix weight, and appropriate utilization of delivery of patient care.
- Conducts and/or delegates the assessment and reassessment of patients, including updating of care plans and interpreting patient needs, while adhering to Company, physician, and/or health facility procedures/policies.
- Coordinates communication between team members/attending physicians/caregivers to ensure the appropriateness of care and outcome planning and ensures compliance through review of documentation and care coordination activities.
- Interprets standards/company policies/procedures to ensure compliance with external regulatory authorities and ensures that caregiver clinical documentation meets internal standards.
- Participates in performance improvement activities, maintains ongoing clinical knowledge through internal/external training programs, provides interpretation of knowledge and direction to staff. Participates in professional organizations.
- Ability to partner with sales team and participates in sales calls to provide clinical expertise as needed. Maintains relationships with referral/community sources.
- Current RN or PT license
- Minimum of 3 years experience preferably in a homecare setting
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory/management experience
- Proven track record of clinical management, education and management of healthcare staff
- Outstanding leadership and managerial skills
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
I believe the best is yet to come.
As a Gentiva associate, we give you everything you need to make the most of your career, including advanced education and training, the latest resources and the industry's highest standards of clinical excellence. When you work for Gentiva Home Health, you can expect more: more opportunities, more challenges, more rewards. That's why Gentiva is the employer of choice for some of today's most experienced and talented associates.
*Gentiva Health Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse, nursing, homecare, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, home healthcare, med surge, OASIS, ER, Emergency Room, ICU, intensive care unit, hospice, RN case manager, Medicare, visit nurse, admission nurse, skilled visit, case management, r.n., rn, acute care, Executive Director, homecare manager, home care manager, clinical director, clinical administrator, clinical supervisor, patient care manager, director of nursing, DON, DOCS, Field Case Manager, director of clinical services, RN manager, registered nurse manager, RN supervisor, Registered Nurse Supervisor, nurse management, nurse manager, RN director, Registered Nurse Director