This job is no longer available
FREELANCE: Senior Principal Programmer
Major Pharmaceutical Client ? Switzerland ?Excellent Rate / Day
6 month rolling contract
The Statistical Project Programmer performs the planning and implementation of resource allocation and leads the statistical programming activities such that agreed objectives, standards, deadlines and other requirements with respect to specifications, development, quality assurance and delivery are attained in accordance with applicable processes.
- Lead the statistical programming activities on a project. Provide direction and focus on programming activities related to analysis and reporting of results on the assigned drug development project.
- Provide expert knowledge to Biostatistics on statistical programming strategies. Assess and clarify requirements, provide statistical programming solutions and ensure their effective implementation.
- Oversee the programming specifications within the project and ensures consistency with the statistical requirements for analysis datasets, pooled datasets, listings, tables, and figures. Assist as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain efficient interfaces with internal and external customers. Ensure effective coordination and communication.
Essential Skills & Capabilities:
- University education or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or other analytical field.
- At least 5-10 years of pharmaceutical industry drug development experience using SAS.
- Expert knowledge of SAS programming language, with SAS/Base, SAS Macro, SAS/Graph, SAS SQL and some SAS/STATS.
- Good knowledge of drug development process in particular on collection, storing, processing and analysis of clinical trial data.
- Good knowledge of English, communicating clearly and effectively in written and oral form in a business environment.
- Well developed planning , organizational and analytic abilities ? Strong interest in establishing and maintaining a respectful and effective working environment.
For further details or a confidential conversation please contact me directly:
Manager - Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & CRO Division
Statistics, Biostatistics & Programming
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 6665
Pharmaceutical, clinical trials, statistician, statistics, statistical, SAS, programmer, programming, statistics, statistician, biostatistics, biostatistician
SEC Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency and/or Employment Business