This job is no longer available
- In partnership with customer, develop training plans to fulfill trainning obligations of order to meet customer needs and achive a high NPS.
- Working with the Project Manager/Account Coordination Specialist and Service Organization teams to coordinate training events at the assigned customer installation site
- Drive realization of revenue thru execution of on-site delivery targets.
- Manage travel budget to goal thru optimization of travel strategies and cost savings
- Become recognized expert in product/clinical technical competencies, answer a wide range of questions concerning software and clinical applications.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Produce required well-written pre & post-training documentation.
- Successful candidate will be a self-starter, self-directed, team oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment
- Possess strong interpersonal, customer and management skills, and places personal and business integrity at forefront
- Communicating all relevant customer information including product and/or customer problems or opportunities to Field Sales, Marketing, Customer Loyalty Leads, and Technical Support
- Ability to be flexible in a dynamic environment with varying hours including some nights and weekends
- Developing and maintaining working familiarity with General Electric's Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety requirements and strict adherence to General Electric's Spirit and Letter policy.
- This position is open to candidates internal and external to GE.
- Associates degree from accredited Nursing program, or a clinical certificate and 5 years experience of work experience in a clinical environment, or a high school diploma and 10 years of work experience in a clinical environment
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- Candidate should be comfortable in a physician and clinical/patient care environment.
- Experience working with a PC with Windows software, such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Windows.
- Candidate must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example: verification of past employment, criminal history and educational background.
- Willingness to travel extensively (4 to 5 days a week, limited weekends).
- Willingness to take a drug test
- Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction
- Candidate must be willing to work out of an office or home office or office
- Must have a valid driver's license
- To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, candidate must be willing to submit to a check of his/her driving record
- Must have a valid driver's license and willingess to fly.
- Candidate must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example: verification of past employment, criminal history, drug test and educational background
- Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States
* Candidate must already be living in the VA/KY area.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Experience working in a Critical Care environment, i.e. ICU, Emergency
- Bachelors degree from accredited Nursing program
- Experience working with GEHC products and services
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex clinical content in an easy to understand manner
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Experience in Technical, Clinical, or Applications
- Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Exceptional skills as a change agent and process oriented individual Stress Tolerance: Accepting constructive criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high-stress situations. This includes continuing to persevere and remaining calm in challenging or frustrating circumstances
- Dependable: Being reliable, responsible, dedicated, committed, and fulfilling obligations Adaptable/Flexible: Being open to change (positive or negative) in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
- High Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others.