This job is no longer available
- Accountable for positive leadership of direct reports to include ongoing direction, coaching, and career development.
- Is responsible for achievement of the Operating Plans (OP revenues and OM), receivable, past dues, optimising resources & manpower deployment to achieve OP & productivity targets for all business segments.
- Owns operational processes (PM completion, Overtime management, NCR, FE Tool utilization)
- Leads and cultivates a culture of GE Values and integrity.
- Develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and all GE Healthcare organizations creating “one GE Healthcare Services” for the customer.
- Proactively identifies customer needs and develops and implements customer specific solutions.
- Leads service delivery, which continuously meets customer expectations.
- Leverage internal relationships to enhance business performance and customer experiences.
- Promotes a safe working environment and ensures compliance with applicable EHS policies and procedures.
- Drives change initiatives as required to improve efficiencies and execute on business commitments. Applies an equal and inclusive commitment to each modality that delivers GE HCS commitment to the business and the customers. Willing to travel extensively within the country, and to travel within the region as required.
- BA/BS degree.
- At least 5 years of leadership experience.
- Proven experience leading a team, managing customer relationships and/or managing a P&L or comparable business unit.
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel extensively within their zone and region
- Fluency both in Russian and English languages.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Masters/MBA or equivalent experience.
- Prior field sales or field service experience.
- Proven leadership and ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams
- Experience in managing a large P&L Strong business acumen
- An inclusive leader that builds a connection to the workforce through personal involvement and trust
- Proven ability to influence and drive change through exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated tendency to challenge the status quo and drive constant improvement in process and ability to achieve organizational goals
- Understanding of customer/marketplace and drivers that influence customer behavior
- Previous direct report management/leadership experience
- Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and/or area of expertise
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives
- Direct customer relationship experience
- Proven ability to effectively communicate across a distributed workforce