This job is no longer available
1. Work with marketing team to drive new plastic application from styling perspective.
2. Lead the creation, development, refinement and documentation of innovative and compelling industrial design solutions. Implement fast prototyping according to customer requirements.
3. Attend external exhibitions and workshops to grasp the newest industrial design trend and surface treatment technology. Apply the newest styling concept in new applications.
4. Stimulate the creativity of the team. Provide training and consulting to internal and external customers on the latest plastic industrial design trend.
5. Establish network with peers in Europe and USA.
· 2-3 yrs experience Master or 3-5 yrs experience Bachelor in Industrial Design, Product Design or related area. Plastic material knowledge will be a strong plus.
· Strong visualization in 2D and 3D. Strong aesthetic sensitivity and mechanical aptitude.
· 2D/3D modeling proficiency, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Coreldraw, Rhino, Alias, Pro/E and 3D max etc.
· Surface treatment knowledge.
· Superior ideation/ innovation with passion.
· Strong communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
· Creative, good problem-solving and facilitation skills
· Strong interpersonal & communication skills
· Presentation skills - must be able to present technical information to customers and internal staff at all levels
· Accountability. Must be able to set and meet aggressive project targets
· Strong computer skills
· Computer literacy (Windows, Microsoft Office, etc.)
· Internet literacy
· Drivers license desirable but not necessary
· Passport for international travel
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: