This job is no longer available
As the Packaging Project Manager you are in charge of:
* project set-up and project management
* kick-off and project meetings, both with internal and external customers
* initialisation, organisation, prioritisation and controlling of all necessary arrangements
* securing on-time delivery
* securing tailored communication, both internal and external
* competent representation of Fisher towards customers
* budget controlling
* controlling & reporting
We are looking for self-starting, outgoing project managers with several years of experience in the filed of packaging, favourably in Clinical Packaging, who are experienced in the parallel handling of large, multi-national projects.
Ideally a proven track record in (Clinical) Supply Chain Management
Fluent both in English and German.
Please send in an MS WORD copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. This will go to Abid Kanji, Country Manager Switzerland.