This job is no longer available
Sr Project Engineer
Crestron is the world's leading manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems, innovating technology and reinventing the way people live and work. Offering integrated solutions to control audio, video, computer, IP and environmental systems, Crestron streamlines technology, improving the quality of life for people in corporate boardrooms, conference rooms, classrooms, auditoriums, and in their homes. Crestron's leadership stems from its dedicated people who are committed to providing the best products, programs and services in the industry. This culmination of loyalty, devotion and innovation is what our dealers refer to as "The Crestron Experience."
Crestron is currently seeking experienced developers with 3 to 10 years active development with embedded systems to be added as team members whose sole task is to write code for products. Crestron is also looking for working project leads with 5 or more years experience to manage the day-to-day activities of small product development teams with 3 to 10 developers on each. These candidates should have some real project management experience. These candidates will also write code at least 50% of time.
• Must have proven experience with Real time operating system (RTOS) development
• Must have experience writing code for products that ship - (not test code)
• Must have C or C++ coding experience
• Must have experience working with debugging tools and emulators
• Must have experience writing code to interface directly to hardware devices
• Must have experience working with i2C and/or SPI hardware interface busses
• Knowledge of Windows CE 5.0 or 6.0 a plus
• 5+ years experience with Ethernet Stack or VLAN
• Must have experience with analog devices
• BS or BE in Engineering or Computer Science
• Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
COMPETITIVE SALARIES ... BENEFITS & MUCH MORE!
To apply for this & other Crestron opportunities