This job is no longer available
- Assisting in creating marketing and sales tools for product shows, marketing literature and presentations.
- Providing support to downstream marketing for sales collaterals; producing images for shows and presentations; and providing support at product shows
- Providing expert counsel/training to customers using applications under development.
- Understanding customer's needs as well as values and benefits sought for the product/service offering Provide technical and clinical leadership by demonstrating full range of MR product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed
- Supporting development of country marketing plan and value proposition
- Improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer
- Providing clinical input on new product definitions and requirements.
- Evaluating performance and quality of new products throughout the development process and after introduction.
- Providing information to the MR Applications Development team to enhance current products, and suggesting possible new product concepts
- Supporting the Global MR business Field Sales, Service and Applications groups with clinical expertise on applications and assisting in employee training for new products and applications.
- Basic knowledge of MR physics, theory and equipment
- Basic knowledge of human anatomy and physiology
- Imaging doctor is preferred (or Radiologist ); experience with medical is recommended
- English communication skills in both spoken and written.
- Very conscientious, responsible and responsive working attitude
- High integrity and exhibits strong GE values
- Frequent business traveling is a must
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- 4 Clinical MR Technologist and 2 years as an MR Applications Specialist in industry
- Recent clinical experience with current GE MR equipment and applications.
- Demonstrated project/program leadership experience
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional role
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced knowledge of MR related physics, theory, and equipment
- Extensive knowledge of human anatomy and physiology