This job is no longer available
- Managing Service Delivery relationships between EAGM Process Leaders, Team Leader and GEES field Service Organization.
- Leadership of service delivery processes, metrics, compliance, and improvement.
- Lead process improvement initiatives, leverage team synergies and drive Saudi operational efficiency.
- Responsible for leadership, communications and corrective actions to meet or exceed Zone & LCT Service Delivery goals including but not limited to: Tools & Test Equipment, Insite, Broadband, Field Engineer Mobile Computing (FEMC), Field Modification Instructions (FMI's), Dispatches, and Preventive Maintenance (PM Plan initiation and execution), FE utilization & efficiency Management.
- Drive constant quality improvement using Lean Six Sigma tools and processes
- Develop and implement consistent global metrics to drive optimum performance including clear definitions for answer rate, abandon rate, remote fix %, remote assist %, call volume measurements and utilization rates of remote (broadband) connected systems
- Drive best practice sharing between the P&L businesses.
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines. Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- Insure timely Work Order case closure.
- Insure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI's) within prescribed timeframe.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or engineering; or high school diploma and 2 years experience with expense budget ownership in a field service organization, or in a process improvement/productivity role in an operations environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to travel as needed (
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Ability to work in a global, matrix environment
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- LEAN or Six Sigma experience.
- Prior GEHC experience.
- Understanding of the Field Sales/Service delivery processes.
- Ability to influence decisions with Service/Sales leaders.
- Strong knowledge of PC/Information Systems databases.
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated GE Leadership Values and Growth Traits