This job is no longer available
- Lead scrum team to deliver healthcare service solution application.
- Take full ownership of the scrum team's delivery quality.
- Object oriented analysis, design, coding and test(Unit and Integration)
- Participate actively in requirement, design and code reviews.
- Close interaction with the architect team to drive product architecture improvement
- Continuously drive product and process improvement
- Understand and follow IT quality system procedures that are applicable to the job.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline
- 7 years' experience with SW based design and development
- 4 year of J2EE/Java experience
- Good understanding and experience of
- 2 years project management and/or people leadership experience.
- Experience in working with global teams.
- Strong communication skills
- Good at oral English and reading/writing skills.
- Energized, passionate, change agent
- Highly team oriented: able to thrive in an agile development environment with few barriers to creativity.
- Effective communicator capable of describing and documenting proposed solutions
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
1. Experience with Linux and/or UNIX
2. Agile(Scrum) team management experience is a plus.
3. Healthcare IT domain standards knowledge including HL7, DICOM, and IHE.
4. Proven mentoring and coaching abilities; demonstrated ability to motivate & inspire others