This job is no longer available
- Object oriented analysis and design
- Detailed design/implementation/testing (Unit & Integration)
- Participate actively in design and code reviews
- Driving Performance and Reliability enhancement of the s/w
- Close interaction with the architect to drive product architecture improvement
- Understand and follow IT quality system procedures that are applicable to the job.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline
- 5 years experience with SW based design and development
- 4 year of J2EE/Java experience
- Good understanding and experience of
- Good understanding and experience of Java Web Services implementation technologies, e.g. AXIS, CXF, WSIT
- Experience in working with global teams preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Energized, passionate, change agent
- Highly team oriented: able to thrive in an agile development environment with few barriers to creativity.
- Effective communicator capable of describing and documenting proposed solutions
- Experience with source control system, product build environment and analysis and debug tools
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
1. Proven ability to learn new technologies
2. Healthcare IT domain standards knowledge including HL7, DICOM, and IHE
3. Experience with Linux and/or UNIX is a plus
4. Agile(Scrum) experience is a plus.