This job is no longer available
- Ability to demonstrate for and receive feedback from Customers on clinical applications & operations of GE Healthcare X-Ray products during pre-sale and post-sale situations
- Ability to administer formal training classes in the adult arena
- Working with the Project Manager/Account Coordination Specialist and Service Organization teams to coordinate training events at the assigned customer installation site
- Working closely with the Sales organization to clinically support GEHC customers in pre-sales and post-sales situations
- Assisting service organization in determining if equipment problems are clinical or technical in nature
- Ability to be flexible in a dynamic environment with varying hours including some nights and weekends
- Communicating all relevant customer information including product and/or customer problems or opportunities to Field Sales, Marketing, Customer Loyalty Leads, and Technical Support
- Proactively managing communications with customers, emphasizing training schedules, follow-up initiatives, and problem escalations
- Developing and maintaining working familiarity with General Electric's Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety requirements and strict adherence to General Electric's Spirit and Letter policy.
- Resolving customer service delivery issues and participating in root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving
BA/BS degree or 5 years of extensive X-Ray clinical experience
*3 years X-Ray modality experience
*Previous applications experience
*Project leader / developer skills
* Candidate must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example: verification of past employment, criminal history, and educational background.
* Willingness to take a drug test.
* Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
* This position is located in WI, MN, ND/SD, IL, and IA
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
*Masters degree in Adult Education *Advanced X-Ray certification *Product development experience *Supervisory experience *Program / project management experience *Educational / curriculum development experience *Excellent presentation and communication skills *Strong multi-tasking capabilities *Demonstrated planning and organizing skills