This job is no longer available
Odyssey Hospice is now a part of Gentiva Health Services. What brings us together is the care we all have for our patients and their families. We share the same passion for what we do. We believe our work really is our calling. Compassionate care and uncompromising service - that's how Odyssey Hospice a Gentiva company improves quality of life in the final stages of life. By delivering palliative care by hospice professionals, our patients can spend their remaining days in comfort and peace.
At Odyssey, we believe that every moment matters. We believe in compassionate care. Most of all, we believe in dignity and respect for each patient we serve.
I believe in working for a company that cares as much as I do.
Odyssey offers our Hospice Executive Directors a unique employment package that includes:
- Unprecedented opportunities for career growth. Working in an environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest level of care where the patient comes first. Competitive salary which includes a bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits which include competitive pay with direct deposit, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, a generous PTO package, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and much more.
I believe that a stronger team begins with me.
As a Hospice Executive Director, you will:
- Oversee the general management of branch operations
- Develop annual branch budget and monitor expenditures
- Analyze gross profit factors, market conditions, business volume/mix, competition and operational costs
- Ensure continued branch growth by expanding new and existing client base
- Partner with recruiter to attract and hire branch staff and clinicians
- Partner with clinical resources to oversee patient intake and inquiries and assess patient needs
' Minimum of five years healthcare management with P&L responsibility
' Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel
' Current or recent experience managing a minimum of 1M in healthcare revenue
' Understanding of hospice care and the services provided to patient, family and caregiver through an interdisciplinary team strongly preferred
' Success in revenue growth and in the development and execution of market planning
' Outstanding leadership, managerial skills
' Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices and state/local administrative licensure requirements
I believe the best is yet to come.
As an associate, we give you everything you need to make the most of your career, including advanced education and training, the latest resources and the industry's highest standards of clinical excellence. When you work for Gentiva, you can expect more: more opportunities, more challenges, more rewards. That's why Gentiva is the employer of choice for some of today's most experienced and talented associates.
*Gentiva Health Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse, nursing, homecare, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, med surge, Oasis, ER, Emergency Room, ICU, intensive care unit, RN case manager, Medicare, visit nurse, admission nurse, skilled visit, case management, r.n., rn, acute care, Executive Director, Branch Manager, Administrator, Branch Administrator, General Manager, director of professional services, director of clinical services, director of operations, area director of operations, regional director of operations, homecare manager, home care manager, clinical director, clinical administrator