This job is no longer available
The Installation Specialist is responsible for the implementation of GE Healthcare products, ensuring that installations are completed in a timely and quality manner in accordance with defined goals and milestones. Installation Specialists will discuss GE Healthcare products and provide industry relevant examples with clients and other team members as well as understand and effectively communicate the clients' needs. Installation Specialists are responsible for independent client presentations, training, testing and live date activities for one or more customer accounts, accomplishing these responsibilities with a high degree of independence. Installation Specialists must be able to develop effective working relationship with the client and the installation team members, and must demonstrate a high level of composure, professionalism, and knowledge of healthcare business environments.
Imp Note: Only shortlisted applicants will receive a revert
1. Knowledge of Workflow in a Physician Practice, Hospital or Clinic environment and/or experience installing patient financial or patient access software.
2. Must be able to travel 60-80%.
3. Installation specialists must be able to develop effective working relationship with the client and the installation team members, and must demonstrate a high level of composure, professionalism, and knowledge of healthcare business environments.
4. Must be able to work well within a team and effectively communicate with team members and with all levels within the client organization.
5. Skilled expertise with Microsoft Office Products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
1. Must be able to act as a project manager as needed or requested.
2. Must be able to independently lead a customer through all aspects of Implementation Design.
3. A Physician Practice, Hospital or Clinic administration background or experience with GE Healthcare applications is preferred.
4. Preferred minimum education: Bachelor's Degree.
5. Previous business consulting experience.