This job is no longer available
My Client, one of the world’s largest CROs in looking for an ambitious Project Manager, Study Start-up to join the team in multiple locations due to the recent success of the company in winning a range of exciting projects. This opportunity gives you the opportunity to progress your career in a diverse and challenging environment in a flexible working culture.
Opportunity to project manage and lead the core project team during study start-up and facilitate the team’s ability to lead extended/ complete project team (sometimes in collaboration with Project Director.) Cross functional working, working to and being accountable for timelines & budgets, quality assurance & risk management activities to meet CRO & client requirements.
1. Must have thorough knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines, clinical trial process & basic understanding of regulatory requirements in other countries
2. Working knowledge of financial costing systems/ time reporting
3. Previous CRO/ Pharma experience
4. Broad knowledge of drug development process & client needs
5. Thorough knowledge of Study Start-up process
6. Proven leadership ability- can motivate & inspire staff in field-based environment
7. Demonstrated Account Management & Business Development experience with previous Clinical Project Manager/ Senior Clinical Study Start-Up experience.
8. Can be home-based or office-based
Skills & Attributes
Degrees in life sciences or equivalent preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Ability to work Independently or as part of a team. Experience in a leadership role and in depth experience in Study-start up.
For more information, please contact me directly:
+44 (0) 203 189 0165