This job is no longer available
Speech Language Pathologist - Gentiva Home Health
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence - that's what Gentiva patients have come to expect from our Speech Language Pathologists for nearly 40 years. Gentiva, America's homecare leader, has set the clinical standard for today's fastest-growing segment of healthcare - homecare. By creating innovative solutions that lead to high-quality patient outcomes, Gentiva's patient-centered approach improves quality of life and independence. With Gentiva, great healthcare has come home.
I believe I can make a difference.
Gentiva speech language pathologists make a real difference in people's lives every single day by delivering comprehensive patient-focused services such as nursing, therapy and rehab to more than 500,000 patients a year through an interdisciplinary team approach to care.
I believe in working for a company that cares as much as I do.
Gentiva offers our speech language pathologists a unique employment package that includes:
I believe my work is my calling.
As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will:
- Provide hands-on care and participates in the development and periodic review of the Plan of Treatment.
- Utilize professional skills and judgment in assessing and treating disorders of speech, voice, language, hearing and swallowing to prevent, identify, evaluate and minimize the effects of such disorders and conditions.
- Administer and interpret diagnostic tests and applications of therapeutic treatments including audiologist screening.
In addition, a Speech Language Pathologist
- Has the autonomy to make individualized patient-centered decisions for optimal clinical care.
- Works with other highly skilled clinicians through a multi- or interdisciplinary team approach.
- Benefits from the award-winning Gentiva University for clinical and professional development courses for advanced training and free continuing education credits.
- Has access to the latest tools, research and techniques through the Gentiva Health Education Center.
' A minimum of six months experience as a speech therapist / speech language pathologist
' Home Health experience a plus
' Current and unrestricted license' Current CPR certification
I believe the best is yet to come.
As a Gentiva speech language pathologist, we give you everything you need to make the most of your career, including advanced education and training, the latest resources and the industry's highest standards of clinical excellence. When you work for Gentiva Home Health, you can expect more: more opportunities, more challenges, more rewards. That's why Gentiva is the employer of choice for some of today's most experienced and talented speech language pathologists.
*Gentiva Health Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free) 1.866.GENTIVA.
keywords: ST, S.T., Speech Therapist, Therapist, homecare, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, speech language pathology, speech language pathologist, speech/language pathologist, speech-language pathologist, speech therapy, speech pathologist, SLP, SP, S.L.P. S.P.