This job is no longer available
Analytical Chemist, Basel, Switzerland, 70k+ CHF, Global Bio-Tech Company
My client, a global bio-tech company, is looking for an experienced analytical chemist for its expanding facilities in Basel. It is a fantastic chance to work for a relatively new biotech company who are growing fast and have a strong selection of innovative products. Have your work recognised in a company where you can expect to be at the forefront of the exciting bio-tech sector.
- Education as a laboratory technician or degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) in analytical chemistry or related field
- Over 2 years experience as an Analytical chemist for a CRO or pharmaceutical company within the EU.
- Experience in using HPLC or LCMS
- Experience in Project Management
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of advanced chemical separations and analytical techniques, equipment, and terminology.
- Knowledge and prior use of Waters instrumentation is a plus
What you can expect:
- Work with a series of innovative bio technology products
- Work within a multi national environment
- Be within a company where your work will be recognised and you can realistically have the chance to progress forward
Don't miss out on this incredible chance to work in a growing company at the heart of the Swiss bio-tech sector. Contact Matt Beedle by sending your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org