This job is no longer available
Location: Northern Ireland
Salary/Pay Rate: £60-80k (DOE) pa+ Benefits
Employment type: Full Time
My Client is a leading Specialist therapeutic Pharmaceutical company who are seeking to appoint an Associate Director within their Formulation and Development Divisions. My Client is keen to hear from candidates who are established within the Pharmaceutical arena The post holder will liaise with colleagues in Manufacturing, Product Supply, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing, Quality Assurance and external contract manufacturers etc in order to develop methods for the manufacture of new products. The post holder will oversee the day to day activities of the Analytical Dept.
• Leads, plans, organises and directs the duties assigned to the analytical team by allocating appropriate resource and ensuring that all tasks are carried out in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with written procedures.
• Oversees departmental budget.
• Has a high level of expertise in a wide range of pharmaceutical dosage forms (tablets, capsules, soft gel capsules, films, rings, semi solids).
• Has a high level of expertise in analytical techniques including HPLC, GC, thermal analysis, MS, NMR etc.
• Leads analytical development and reviews and approves all associated protocols and documentation in accordance with the appropriate regulatory and quality guidelines.
• Plans and executes the experiments/protocols to ensure products are formulated in accordance with development SOPs to ensure robust methods for commercialisation. • Knowledge of analytical tech transfers.
• Develops the processes and systems necessary for the group.
• To be knowledgeable of GMP, 6 sigma/Lean and all relevant procedures and guidelines applicable to analytical development.
• To represent analytical at inter-departmental and/or cross-site meetings.
• To be responsible for the training of new personnel and for the professional development of departmental personnel.
Shortlisting Criteria • PHd Qualified - BSc Hons Degree in Pharmacy or Biochemistry or Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry
• Positive can do attitude
• Excellent organisational skills (experience in project management skills),
• proven strong leadership and communication skills,
• Excellent knowledge of analytical laboratory management systems eg LIMS
If this opportunity is not for you but you have a friend or colleague that meets the requirements please forward our company information. We will reward each successful recommendation with a generous £200 referral award. For a confidential career discussion please call 02890230880 or email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Elite Healthcare Recruitment is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003