This job is no longer available
Oxford PharmaGenesis™ is a leading independent medical communications consultancy with a 15-year track-record of success. From offices in Europe and North America, we produce educational campaigns on behalf of the global pharmaceutical industry. Our aim is to recruit and retain the best people by giving them the space and support to do a great job.
We are looking for a highly talented editor who has:
· exceptional medical editing and proofreading skills (ideally gained in a medical communications environment)
· an eye for design and layout
· the ability to work well under pressure
· excellent organizational skills
· enthusiasm for learning new skills
· proficiency in various computer packages, including Word and PowerPoint
· an honours science degree, preferably life sciences
We’re seeking someone who enjoys working to high standards on a wide variety of projects, including digital and meetings-related items. You will take specific projects through the editing and production stages, and will be part of a supportive and adaptable editorial team.
We are also seeking someone with 6+ months’ publishing experience, or possibly a talented and enthusiastic science graduate, with excellent attention to detail and enthusiasm for communicating scientific ideas.
We offer an attractive working environment based in a group of converted Grade II listed barns on the outskirts of Oxford, plus a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including a profit-related bonus scheme, pension and, if appropriate, a relocation allowance.
If you want to be part of our success, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your letter of application and CV. Closing date: 20 August 2012. Early applications may be given priority