This job is no longer available
Team Manager - Childrens Services - Southwark Council - £33.62 per hour ltd
STR are looking to recruit a Team Manager to be based within a childrens team until Nov 2012 at Southwark Council.
The team manages cases for children under the age of 13 and this role will entail staff supervision, performance planning and court work. Experience would be ideal in:-
* Management of staff
* Referral and Assessment processes, duty systems
* Dealing with complex cases
* Multi-agency work
To apply for this role, candidate must:
* Ideally have worked as a Senior Practitioner or above
* Be fully registered with the GSCC.
* Hold a recognised social work qualification
* Able to reside and work in the UK
* Hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to a car
In return STR will offer:
* Excellent hourly rates both LTD and PAYE
* Prompt weekly payments
* Dedicated consultant
* Free enhanced CRB**
* Access to CPD fund **
**terms and conditions apply
In the first instance please send your CV to email@example.com.
If you wish to discuss this role or any other Qualified Social Care roles in London, please contact Rebecca Easton on 02392 322 360.
STR Health Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.