This job is no longer available
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Project Co-ordinator
Northern Ireland Salary Scale £25000+, plus excellent benefits
My Client is a leading Specialist therapeutic Pharmaceutical company who are seeking to appoint a Project Development Co-ordinator within their Pharmaceutical Development Division. My Client is keen to hear from candidates who are established within the Pharmaceutical arena The post holder will manage, schedule and administer Pharmaceutical Development projects.
• Manage, schedule and administer the Pharmaceutical Development projects. This includes the chairing and documentation of project related meetings, the preparation and review of project related documentation (such as project plans, key milestones and product profiles), the accurate recording of project action points and the setting of project deadlines. The post holder will follow up with colleagues on the progression of actions points and will regularly monitor deadlines to facilitate accountability within the project.
• Develop and harmonise project management strategy across the company. • Highlight and report general pharmaceutical news, pharmaceutical intelligence issues and new development opportunities. • Provide timely, detailed and accurate reports to Senior Management on the status of current development projects.
• Provide technical information to Senior Management and prepare written and/or oral presentations, as required.
• Liaise with other suppliers, clients and Contract Research Organizations on behalf of Pharmaceutical Development. This can encompass reviews of development contracts, as required.
• Contribute to the writing of documentation, policies and procedures, as required.
• Participate in the compilation and evaluation of scientific documentation, including regulatory dossiers as required.
• Participate in the process of locating external funding opportunities. This includes coordinating any application and approval process, and participating in the maintenance of the funding if awarded.
• Participate in patent strategies, as required.
• Participate in the purchasing chain, as required.
• Represent the company at external seminars and exhibitions as required.
• Participate in the development of new tools and systems, as required, to facilitate more efficient working practices.
• Communicate efficiently and effectively with colleagues within Corporate Project Management and sites, ensuring project timelines and strategies are synchronised.
• Perform any other duties, which may be assigned by the Scientific Affairs Manager.
• BSc Degree in a life science, preferably pharmacy, chemistry or a biochemical science
• Experience in project management in the Pharmaceutical industry
• Good presentation
• Excellence interpersonal skills
• Good team player
• Project Management Qualification desirable
If this opportunity is not for you but you have a friend or colleague that meets the requirements please forward our company information. We will reward each successful recommendation with a generous £200 referral award. For a confidential career discussion please call 02890230880 or email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Elite Healthcare Recruitment is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003