This job is no longer available
My client is recognized globally as a leading consultancy within the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industry. They are seeking a European General Manager, based out of Switzerland. This Partner/Board Level position is the company’s leadership role for their entire EU operation.
This unique opportunity will be tasked with building and growing the company’s business throughout Europe. Responsible for all operational matters across the geographic region along with the development of the team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Regional business plan
- Annual forecast
- Corporate strategy
- Practice plan
- Account planning
- Lead Regional Account Planning Meetings
- Professional Development
- Lead out Company Vision
- Weekly operational meetings
- Resource Allocation
- Bachelor’s degree in business or science required; Master’s degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry, with at least 2 of those years in a leadership role at a management consulting firm.
- Demonstrated ability to drive strategic thinking as well as manage tactical implementation
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage high-performance teams and interact effectively with a wide range of personality types
I can release more information upon receipt of your application. Please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on +44 1737 22 66 44
About Morgan Prestwich
Morgan Prestwich Recruitment Limited is a fully integrated Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultancy, providing tailored services to our Clients & Candidates needs within all levels of the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Clinical Research and consulting industries. We operate globally, attracting international clients and candidates throughout the industry. www.morganprestwich.com
consulting, line management, general management, managment consulting, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, europe, european, switzerland, germany, Austria, france, belgium, market access, pricing, business development, global,