This job is no longer available
My client are currently looking for a Vice President (VP) Corporate Development to be based out of Switzerland. This senior position is an Associate Partner/Partner Level role, will tap into your experience and knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry across Europe with your proven experience of licensing and deal making within the pharmaceutical industry.
You will have advanced business acumen, with a strong network of clients within the industry throughout Europe. You will be able to prove your ability to execute high value deals working with leading pharmaceutical companies.
You will have a strong consulting background which has focussed on the pharmaceutical sector.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business or science required;
- Several years of pharma industry experience gained in a commercial business area.
- Strong deals sheet, with evidence of executing high value deals
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Confident with a mature attitude and professional image.
- Several years of pharma industry experience of working within licensing, deal negotiations gained in a Pharmaceutical company, Contract Research Organisation (CRO), Consultancy, Biotech Company.
- Proven background within pharmaceutical consulting
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel
- Happy to be based in Switzerland
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on +44 1737 22 66 44