This job is no longer available
- Lead preparation of Growth Playbook, Session 2 and short-range forecasts for Global Research and business technology teams. Provide financial support to new businesses joining CTC. Interface with finance teams in U.S.
- Proactively work with and influence Center leadership to meet key GE financial goals.
- Drive strong controllership by maintaining a disciplined accounting system (Oracle ERP) and effective systems for internal controls & decision-making. Ensure compliance with appropriate Chinese and U.S. stat, GAAP, tax, Sarbanes and GE requirements. Complete stat, internal and tax audit on timely, clean basis.
- Co-ordinate with Corporate Treasury on borrowings and FX management and interface with the GE cash pool for payments, debt service, filings and reconciliations.
. Provide financial support on ICFC decision making process
- Direct tax activities including sales tax, VAT, Transfer Pricing, incentive programs and related filings. Ensure Sourcing compliance on Customs / Excise duties & other applicable Levies / Taxes.
- Lead team around 11 employees in developing and executing on organizational vision. Attract, develop and advance talented people.
- Drive simplification, process and digitization projects to improve productivity and quality, reduce cycle time and enhance employee job content. And drive to consolidate Oracle financials into global application.
- Participate in GE China Finance council.
Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Compliance and Expectations:
To ensure your 100% compliance with the Safe Production Law of P.R. China and with GE's EHS Policy (
20.3), all CTC employees must: understand and comply with CTC's EHS Policy, safety instructions and established job specific safety procedures and rules; correctly use and maintain personal protective equipment (PPE); obey PPE signals; complete applicable EHS training; participate in accident, injury & illness prevention activities; enhance their knowledge of risk mitigation and emergency response skills ; and timely report near-miss cases, unsafe conditions and acts.
- Minimum of 8 years well rounded experience in controllership, financial analysis and audit
- Experience in Multinational Companies.
- Understanding of U.S. and Chinese GAAP, reporting requirements and applicable Chinese laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated leadership experience, strong interpersonal skills. Strong influencing skills.
- Record of recruiting, developing and promoting employees.
- Process / systems orientation with proven record of improvements
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- GB / BB certification
- Experience in Oracle enterprise applications