This job is no longer available
Principal Programmer - Leading Company
Based in South East England or Midlands - Strong salary dependent on experience + Benefits.
For immediate consideration please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 255 6665.
My client is a global leader in the Pharmaceutical industry and have a heritage of success. With offices across the globe they are a large and reputable company whom demand the best and set up their company so you can achieve it. They seek a Principal Statistical Programmer to help direct the strategy of implementing new technologies into their Biostatistics department.
Key tasks for the Principle Programmer you will:
- Perform validation of computer systems utilized by the Biostatistics and Programming department.
- Consult with clients on technical/regulatory issues
- Provide advanced SAS and other technical training
- Create and review macro code and applications to improve the efficiency
- Produce and preform QC of departments derived datasets and both simple and advanced tables, figures and data listings produced.
- Lead a project team to successful completion of a project within budget and on time.
- Interact with clients as key contact with regard to programming issues
- Represent company at client marketing and technical meetings.
- Mentor and train other members of the department
- Proven record of leading a team and large scope of Clinical Trial projects
- Proficiency in SAS and knowledge of the programming & reporting process
- Knowledge of industry regulations
- Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment
- Strong leadership ability with ability to work with international team, virtually as well as independently.
- You should be able to innovate and cope with change and possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to manage competing priorities.
- Have business awareness/business development skills (including financial awareness).
- Create, maintain and define strategies to improve the efficiency of running a clinical trial.
The company will offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work for a well-established and respected company
- Superb on the job development, learning as you work and tailored to specific projects.
- Good annual holiday/leave package.
- Be rewarded for good performance
- Become part of a global team working with international departments.
- Get autonomy and the ability to solve problems your way.
Consultant - Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & CRO Division Statistics, Biostatistics & Programming
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 6665