This job is no longer available
Biostatistician | Northern Ireland | Perm | Unique Opportunity
Based in Northern Ireland - Competitive Salary + Super Benefits
For immediate consideration please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 255 6665.
My client is small pharmaceutical organisation whom are looking to expand. They would like to find an experienced Biostatistician (also open to experienced statistical programmers) to join their team in the immediate future with an aim of taking on 2 more people over the coming months. Longer term the aim is for the company to be processing complete clinical research projects as they continue to expand.
This is a great chance to join the company at the early stages and grow with them, there is the possibility to get share options and even board positions for highly talented individuals, if you are willing to commit and can prove your value to the company.
For the correct applicant there is the flexibility to be homebased, however preference will be given to those who can be located in the head office in Northern Ireland.
They are an innovative company that will offer a great deal of interesting work from Exploratory analysis, biomarkers, medical devices to a variety of clinical trials.
To be a successful applicant you would:
- Be able to work independently without supervision,
- Have a strong background in the industrial pharmaceutical setting
- Know how to use SAS independently
- Be flexible to apply knowledge to new tasks and challenges
- Want to work in a small team and really make a noticeable impact on the company
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. Degree in statistics (Biostatisticians) or BSc Computer science (Programmers)
- At least 2 years working in Pharmaceutical Industry as Statistician or Statistical programmer.
- Experience applying knowledge to a variety of biostatistical applications.
- Excellent technical knowledge and proficiency.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (English written and verbal).
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
For full details and a confidential consultation please get in contact with me.
Consultant - Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & CRO Division Statistics, Biostatistics & Programming
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 6665