This job is no longer available
Location : France
Contract Type : Perm
Salary : Competitive
My client, a global pharmaceutical company with a great reputation, is seeking a suitably qualified Quality Assurance Manager to assist with all quality aspects of the company. This is an exciting opportunity offering great career prospects & very competitive pay.
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for ensuring the development, implementation and maintenance of quality assurance operations, processes and procedures that comply with applicable quality standards and applicable regulatory requirements. Has high level of contact with departments & frequent interaction with customers. Has outstanding managerial skills with all . Works primarily in an office environment, functions will necessitate time in Operations Departments
The main responsibilities in this role include:
- Provide leadership and direction to the team on Quality Management System elements. Maintain working knowledge of Regulatory
- Assure finished products conform to government and company standards and satisfy country-specific regulations
- Monitor, trend, and act upon Quality key performance indicators in support of local and global initiatives
- Document and records control
- Complaint investigation and remediation
- CAPA program
- Audit program
- Training program
- Supplier/vendor management
- Be educated to a Master's Degree level, ideally in Pharmacy, Engineering, Chemistry or any other life science related subject such as biotechnology.
- Have a minimum of 10 experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Have a fantastic experience of GMP and Regulatory Standards within Pharmaceuticals.
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate processes, timelines and schedules clearly.
- Excellent problem solving and planning skills required. Knowledge of computer applications and current software is desirable
- Primary language is French, fluency in English is mandatory
Please ensure you have the right to live and work in the EU
If this role is of interest please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 255 6665 for a confidential conversation.