This job is no longer available
Associate Global Director of Marketing - Contract - Switzerland - 100 CHF to 120 CHF per hour
Associate Global Director of Marketing required to join a developing international company within the pharmaceutical industry on an initial six month contract. This is a full time, office based position in the Nyon / Geneva / Lausanne area of Switzerland.
The Associate Global Director of Marketing will be responsible for the creation and management of global marketing strategies for products (both approved and pipeline) and ensure that this is communicated to the industry and within different departments of this international organisation.
Reporting to the Global Commercial Leader the Associate Global Director will have the following responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver global communication strategy
- Budget management
- Sales strategy and management of global agencies including PR, advertising and publications
- Delivery of marketing campaigns
- Delivery of training materials
- Performance tracking
- Communication with Medical department to produce publications
Specific requirements include:
- Previous marketing and sales experience within a Pharmaceutical company in Switzerland
- International marketing experience is essential including budgets
- Proven management of cross functional teams and vendors
- Knowledge of regulatory procedures regarding pharmaceutical promotions and advertising
- Scientific educational background is desirable
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract with a developing global organisation and define their international marketing strategy. To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Adam Sword on +44 2392 314 680 for full details.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.