This job is no longer available
- Be able to make recommendations on product launch based on comprehensive knowledge of the reimbursement infrastructure.
- Participate in exploring key health economics needs for strategic products working with health economics
- Build relationships with payer and government decision makers, clinicians, local advocacy groups, and hospital stakeholders
- Act as advisor to Sales ,Marketing and Clinical, ensuring complete knowledge of Health Policy and Reimbursement factors clearly understood in required business areas at appropriate points in product lifecycle
- Preparation of Reimbursement tools for payer negotiations, new code applications, customer billing guides, funding mechanisms and give Reimbursement support to clinical specialists, sales force and key external stakeholders (e.g., hospitals, clinicians, investigator sites,).
- Deliver and participate in the development of key messages on clinical outcomes, economic outcomes, and potential impact for the payer given its subscriber base, all in accordance to the Integrity policy and procedures for reimbursement material.
- Develop clinical value based documentation and materials and work with marketing on development of appropriate materials.
- Degree in Health Economics or pharmaceutical sciences is required
- Experience working with published clinical data and health economics
- Previous track record of working with reimbursement for medical devices or pharma is ideal and experience working with health care systems is a benefit
Excellent ability to analyse and problem solve projects in a timely matter