This job is no longer available
- On-Time Project Delivery
- Ongoing Systemic Operational Support
- Drive MP process simplifications, including C2R, Harvest & SWaP
- Support simple & complex reporting requirements
99.9% application & reporting availability
- Effective verbal & written communication with key stakeholders
- Bachelors Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent IT experience
- 5 years experience in programing using ASP.NET, VB.NET, Excel, and SQL Server database programming
- Significant experience designing IT solutions for resolving business critical problems.
- Comfortable leading user groups to define requirements, proactively identify and implement solutions with limited direction.
- Ability to work effectively in a small team with limited specific detailed direction. Multitasking abilities to drive critical issues simultaneously.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- IMLP Graduate
- IT Project/Program leadership experience
- Database adminstration experience