This job is no longer available
Commercial Manager - Pharmaceuticals - Dublin - Urgent
Our client a major pharmaceutical company wish to appoint a dynamic and progressive sales and marketing professional with experience in the pharmaceutical industry to secure a role with a strong product portfolio and excellent potential for further development.
This role will be responsible for developing strategy, management of the sales team and also P&L responsibility for Ireland.
Scope of role -
- Management of sales team
- Develop and implement business plan for product and services portfolio
- Marketing Strategy.
- Implementation of effective sales strategies and programmes.
- Market Intelligence.
-Deliver on repositioning our client with the industry bodies, pharmaceutical industry and General Management community in the Pharma industry.
−Develop a clear vision for our clients offerings in the future
Qualifications and Experience -
- Third Level qualification in Business or Marketing
- Experience in pharmaceutical sales or marketing management
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong Commercial Acumen
An excellent salary plus benefits package will apply to the right individual.
For further information please call Paul Flanagan at Dublin (01) 805 5522 or email your c/v in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org asap