This job is no longer available
- Associates Degree in Elec. Construction & Maintenance and at least 5 years experience in industrial construction maintenance, or High School diploma with Journeyman electrician credentials from State or Federal approved Apprentice Program with electrical experience in industrial construction maintenance, or at least 6 years proven military experience in industrial construction maintenance.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and related technical documents.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds repeatedly and frequently, carry, climb and work in elevated spaces and extreme temperatures.
- Must have valid NY State drivers license and be able to drive cars and pick-up trucks.
- Position requires ability to work overtime as needed.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Niskayuna, NY.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- You must submit your application for employment on the careers page at www.gecareers.com to be considered.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
At least 5 years of experience in comparable industrial and/or laboratory process environment with experience installing, servicing and repairing complex electrical systems using specialized tools, techniques and in unusually complex operating environments.
If your goal is to become part of a team of world-class experts from diverse technical fields who are working to redefine what's possible, click on the “Apply to job” button below.
Equal Opportunity Employer