This job is no longer available
Our Client is a fabulous healthcare advertising agency providing a range of services to the leading names in the healthcare/medical industry. They are now looking for a Medical Copywriter to join their dynamic team. The writer will have a background in medical writing – someone who knows the ins and outs of medical copy and has a good handle on the rules and regulations, the role will be predominantly a technical writing role with projects requiring a more creative flair.
The role of the Medical Copywriter is to produce outstanding copy for a variety of key agency accounts. Your responsibilities will include:
• Producing accurate and relevant copy in response to briefs.
• Respond to briefs in a timely and efficient manner.
• Use your understanding of the medical/healthcare/pharmaceutical industry to produce copy in line with product/service guidelines.
• Produce copy for a variety of materials and campaigns.
This role is ideal for a Medical Writer who has worked in an agency environment across healthcare, medical, pharmaceutical accounts. You will be someone who is open to branching out and get involved in a more creative advertising role whilst maintaining that medical specialism.
• You will possess excellent writing skills and be a clear communicator.
• Constantly thinking of new ideas and ways to promote your clients business/products.
• Be able to interact confidently with clients
• Ensure brand and corporate guidelines are adhered to where relevant
• You will have experience as a medical writer – having written a range of copy in different styles within an agency environment.
FANTASTIC opportunity, not to be missed! Join an integrated agency that is dedicated to career progression and development! A basic salary of between £25,000-£35,000 depending on experience on offer plus package. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Alexia on 01892 511 683