Clinical Research Associate II/Senior (CRA II/Senior CRA) – Small friendly CRO – Home/office UK
Clinical Research Associate II/Senior (CRA II/Senior CRA): This close-knit but global CRO has big ambitions to expand rapidly over the next couple of years so it’s a great time to join their CRA division in the UK! As a CRA II/Senior CRA for a smaller CRO you will be an essential part of the CRA team covering trials in a range of therapeutic areas and phases. Ideal for an experienced CRA looking to move away from one of the larger CROs.
The client is a global CRO which prides itself on the relationships that it has built worldwide. Following a strong 2011 they are looking to continue their expansion, with a particular emphasis on their European offices. They offer a stimulating and supportive work environment where CRAs can cover a range of Phases from I to IV in cardiovascular, endocrine/metabolic, and oncology.
As a CRA II/Senior CRA you will have many responsibilities, among them:
· Conducting pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites;
· Acting as a site manager and solution provider;
· Identifying investigative sites for new studies;
· Completing visit reports and maintaining study-related databases.
The ideal candidate will have:
· CRA experience – 2-3 years+
· Experience in oncology, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease preferred;
· Bachelor or Master of Science in a health related field or equivalent;
· Ability to understand and present relevant clinical and pre-clinical topics;
· Ability to travel – Full UK driving licence.
Commutable locations: Preferably office based in the South East but home based considered
Salary: £30k-40k + benefits
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Yasmin Dyer at meet, call on + 44 203 178 7488 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.
Find out more about us at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Associated keywords: CRA, Clinical research associate, Senior CRA, Snr CRA, CRA II, leadership, mentoring, development, CRO, UK, England, South East, London, Kent, Office, Home based, Field based, CRA, Clinical research associate, Snr CRA, CRA II, leadership, mentoring, development, CRO, CRA, Senior CRA