Senior Financial Analyst
3 days left
- Full Time
Reporting to the EH Director of Americas Finance, the Senior Financial Analyst – builds and maintains critical finance processes and analysis that enable the Director of Finance, EH CFO and business leaders to make decisions consistent with the market environment, budget and strategic plan. The position and role holder is a strategic partner to several aspects of the organization, including a valuable business partnering to the Sales and Service field based leadership teams. The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Review and interpret current and historical financial data.
- Analyze financial information and reports and provide accurate and timely financial recommendations and key performance indicators for decision making purposes.
- Drive financial modeling for planning and forecasting; support new initiatives and to accurately capture the changing dynamics or structure of the business.
- Participate on cross-functional process improvement teams to promote operational efficiencies and report results to senior management.
- Support the company’s Annual Operating Plan and Strategic Planning processes, specifically related to the development of financial models and the development of financial data.
- Manage multiple aspects of the monthly and quarterly financial closing and reporting processes.