Chromatography Development Leader
1 day left
- Full Time
The Chromatography Development Leader is accountable for initiating, directing and executing all Development functions associated to the Chromatography business. This position is responsible for playing a critical role on major initiatives supporting the strategic priorities across the business as well as providing global support to the Research, Operations, Applications, and Leadership teams. Providing innovative technology platforms for future growth and accelerating the product development of total system solutions will be the primary drivers of the role.
- Directs the activities of the engineers working on Chromatography development
- Ensure all projects are properly allocated in the product pipeline and following a phase gated process
- Accountable for innovation and technology capabilities and expertise within this with a focus on driving best practices for the necessary tools, methodology and training required to meet global development objectives
- Responsible for contributing technical resources to the organization’s business development process
- Responsible for all development Team financial planning and analysisincluding staff, project, research, and capital budgets
- Prepares budget on a semiannual basis to address administrative needs of his/her team (computers, software,measurement instruments, reference materials, training, etc…); monitors and approves expenditures / expense reports against approved budget.
- Works closely with his/ her Team and Operations to implement design for manufacture and six sigma quality
- Manages all engineers leaders working in Chromatography development
- Develops / mentors team members to achieve maximum productivity / potential of team; understands competencies of team members; develops product development metrics to track effectiveness of development activities.