4 days left
- Full Time
PerkinElmer is a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment.
The Collator Operator will run collator equipment that completes and processes the multi‐part forms into the finished medical device.
- Ensure all previous steps have been finished and that QC Manager has signed off on each step.
- Allign the multiple form parts in the collator in the correct positions according to the original copy and ensure correct cutting head is loaded in the collator.
- Ensure that the proper glue setup is in place for both the form and filter paper perthe job specifications.
- Ensure that the forms are picked up in correct order and placed on a skid in order to optimize the finishing operation.
- Ensure that all quality issues including splices and machine stoppages, are properly identified and the product segregated and identified for further finishing.
- Maintain all required documentation and traceability of the work and ensure all forms and materials are labeled properly.
- Assure compliance with safety and health regulations and good housekeeping practices within assigned areas, as well as compliance with all quality specifications.
- Move completed orders to the designated Finishing staging areas.
- Comply with all regulatory and cGMP policies and procedures.
- The list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and may be substituted as necessary.