2 days left
- Full Time
As a Program Manager you will manage projects and lead cross functional teams for PerkinElmer Environmental Health instrument business. You will work with key stakeholders and business owner to build and lead project teams that deliver maximum business value on scope, within budget and on schedule.
- Define roles and responsibilities and recruit staff for the development team
- Ensure work breakdown and resource requirements are defined in appropriate detail to guarantee execution excellence, as well as effective status tracking
- Work with the project team to develop a Plan and Schedule that fully integrates the interdependent activities to coordinate team members and ensure progress.
- Conduct risk analysis and test assumptions so that team members own and fully support realistic commitments for schedule, scope and budget.
- Communicate the project assumptions, requirements and priorities to ensure that the team adheres to expectations of sponsors and key stakeholders. .
- Lead by influence. Develop and implement expectations for collaborative, effective decision making, clear communications, timely issue resolution, and risk management.
- Provide regular project updates to management including presentation of plans, risks and performance metrics to established targets.
- Strengthen PKI Environmental Health project management tools, templates, and processes as appropriate and develop/gain support on recommendations for continued project management improvement.
- Participate in opportunistic projects, representing the PMO within the PerkinElmer business as required.