Tibco Spotfire Specialist with Project Management and analytics experience
2 days left
- Full Time
The OneSource Lab Computing Service Engineer provides scientific and laboratory services, including multivendor instrument, information technology and validation/compliance services when applicable. This role works seamlessly with and supports the other PerkinElmer practices and divisions within the lab computing environment.
- Provide overall ownership and governance for Customer with PerkinElmer products and services, while acting as the interface between Customer high-level stakeholders and PerkinElmer product teams.
- Ensure oversight and maximize performance of project team's planning, execution and risk management.
- Organizes and acts as a TIBCO Spotfire champion with Customer users, including improving client/end-user satisfaction and desire to user TIBCO Spotfire as a first solution.
- Assist with increasing business growth and improve customer service by understanding the Customer environment and Customer needs and working to achieve overall client goals.
- Identify opportunities to secure repeated business, remove or mitigate risks, blockages and issues in existing projects to enhance the chances to achieve expanded business.
- Provide project management and program oversight during the project.
- Provide TIBCO Spotfire consulting with domain experts: chemistry, biology, pre-clinical, clinical, manufacturing, etc.
- Assist Customer in requirements elicitation and requirements documentation for the area of interest.
- Assist Customer in configuration of TIBCO Spotfire templates/dashboards.
- Assist with publishing Spotfire dashboards to the TIBCO Spotfire Web Player.
- Provide onsite Q&A sessions and training support for individual business areas working with TIBCO Spotfire.
- Provide statistical assistance in partnership with the PerkinElmer Data Scientist team
- Assist Customer with the creation of custom scripts to support the analyses, using Iron Python, R, S, S + or any language understood by TIBCO Spotfire. (the consultant can employ the PKI Data Scientist team to assist in this area)
- Provide guidance, as well as help, to implement different statistical methods.
- Provide guidance and information necessary to integrate TIBCO Spotfire with other systems when needed to support the development of the guided analytics.
- Assist Customer to create and implement scripts of the Automation Services.
- Advise and provide recommendations to Customer on TIBCO Spotfire analysis and development design based on requirements with a focus on:
- Best practices on using TIBCO Spotfire controls
- Scalability and performance
- Complex development issues
- Data model and information links
- Security considerations
- Technical questions regarding the interaction and integration between Java application and Spotfire Web Player pages
- Any other related topics
- Provide Architecture Assessment tasks and recommendation
- Conduct Customer interviews and surveys with key stakeholders to compile information about current hardware and software environments, business needs and data scale.
- Perform individual analysis of data collected and analysis of the current platform.
- Document findings and conduct an internal peer review on findings.
- Prepare and publish to the Customer a detailed report that includes a Roadmap, Risk Score, Recommendations & Action Plan
- Provide assistance to implement recommendations.
- Provide mentoring session to users on basic and advanced concepts of Spotfire. Mentoring can be tailored to Customer needs.