Tissue Biomarker Field Application Scientist
PerkinElmer, Inc. is a Global Leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment.
The Tissue Biomarker Field Application Scientist will be responsible for providing field applications support for Tyramide Signal Amplification (TSA) Systems, Imaging Instrumentation and software and other related products in North America. In addition, this role requires a determined individual to support selling efforts.
- Work with Regional Sales Specialists to identify competitive positioning and target customers (Who, What and Why)
- Assist field by identifying and establishing high level meetings (Level 4 selling)
- Carryout technical presentations at conferences and customer sites
- Assist field by providing instrument demonstrations (owner)
- Provide technical expertise at the pre- and post-sales level (owner)
- Be the voice of customer, providing feedback to the Sales Director on potential new opportunities and products
- Provide regular territory reports on key activities and opportunities
- Comfortable processing and staining tissue samples in-house and at customer sites (owner)
- Effectively articulate data results to the customer (owner)
- Identify and drive KOL relationships (owner)
- Assess sales training gaps and enable solutions (self, others)
- Identify sales tool needs and enable solutions (self, others)