Specialist, Teacher Development
The Examination Board was established by Aga Khan University in August 2003 in accordance with Ordinance CXIV of the Government of Pakistan to offer examination services for both Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC).
Reporting to the Assistant Director, Teacher Development, you will be an experienced teacher and will be responsible for developing high quality training and teaching materials based on identified needs (subject specific – SSC and HSSC level), handling projects at middle school level, and conducting training sessions for Science subjects as part of the teacher development team.
Candidates should have:
- Master’s degree in Science
- minimum three years of teaching experience in SSC/ HSSC (or O/A Levels)
- experience as a teachers trainer preferably with adult learners, would be advantageous
- strong communication skills in English and Urdu (both oral and written)
- strong conceptual and analytical skills
- ability to work well in teams with full zeal
- eagerness to learn new approaches, methods and practices
- ability to understand and contribute to AKU-EB’s vision and represent the Exam Board to schools, students, parents
- willingness to travel domestically for work related assignments.
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Business and Finance jobs in Pakistan
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Science jobs in Pakistan
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Computer Science and IT jobs in Pakistan
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Information Science and Technology jobs in Pakistan
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Life Sciences jobs in Pakistan