Product Manager - Inorganic Analysis ICP-OES
3 days left
- Full Time
The Product Manager is responsible for developing network of business partners that enables profitable growth and market leadership PerkinElmer Environmental Health in Inorganic Analysis. Initiate and lead growth opportunities ($50-$100 M) that leverage accessible EH competencies and instruments. These include OEM, Partnerships and Acquisitions. Work with Business Development, Segment Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Sales, Service, Quality, and R&D as appropriate to identify opportunities for the development of Business Programs based on strategic priorities and portfolio. The leader will support development and implementation of strategies that increase market share in Inorganic Analysis and significantly grow the profitability of the business by creating a superior experience for the customers who we choose to serve.
- Market Problems: determination of business problems in the target market that are or could be met within the scope of the business
- Perform and lead customer segmentation analysis: assessment of the customer profile within the responsible region by industry, size, application focus, and solution requirements
- Identify and establish our distinctive competence based on detailed analysis of the Strengths and Weaknesses of the major competitors together with an analysis of the Opportunities and Threats relative to PerkinElmer's position
- Formulate business plans and drive a portfolio of Business Programs including Instruments, Software, and services.
- Lead and maintain the relationship with partners for the development of a consistent growth portfolio
- Lead the Buy, Build or Partner decision process for each component of the portfolio as required
- Lead/Manage Core Teams for Program Development: R&D, Product Management, Sales, Finance, Operations
- Assess customer profiles within the relevant program by industry, size, application focus, and solution requirements
- Characterize business problems in the target market that are or could be met within the scope of the business
- Pipeline analysis: characterization and prioritization of the needs of prospective customers/partnersaccording to strategic priorities
- Effectively map the partner/competitive landscape and develop winning strategies
- Detailed analysis of the Strengths and Weaknesses of the major competitors in the relevant program together with an analysis of the Opportunities and Threats relative to PerkinElmer's position
- Initiate and lead the successful execution of cross-business opportunities.
- Lead the price mapping and price realization strategies for the product, service, consumables, and accessories
- Effectively map the competitive landscape and develop competitive strategies
- Lead R&D/organization to develop an effective product portfolio and to identify, communicate and incorporate new product enhancements.